Pellet burning thermo-stove
Pellet stove with original "wave" design that powers both radiator (high temperature) and under-floor (low temperature) heating systems.
Produces hot air (can be deactivated) to heat the room where it is installed. Ceramic colours bordeaux.
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation
• Built-in kit with high-efficiency circulator, closed expansion tank and safety valve
• 230 m3/h fan (figures for free outlet at max. power)
• Rear smoke output
• Remote control
• Kit Wi-Fi
• Possibility to produce domestic hot water using appropriate accessories
• GSM dialler, allows the stove to be switched on and off remotely using a mobile phone
• Kit for left-side smoke output
|useful output to the water||kW||3,7/15,1|
|Ø combustion product outlet||cm||8|
|Ø external air intake||cm||4|
|vol. that can be heated (depending on the type of system)||m³||575|