Processing of personal data
Art.13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Edilkamin Spa respects and protects your Privacy.
Under Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), we hereby provide you with the information concerning the processing of the personal data you may want to provide us with, in order to use the services offered by Edilkamin (hereinafter the “Data controller”)
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data (for example: name, surname, tax ID code, VAT number, residence or domicile, e-mail address or certified email (PEC), phone numbers etc.) will be processed by Edilkamin SpA (Data controller) with your consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
• the execution of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract accepted by you when registering with the Website: finalising registration with the Website, assigning you a user name and password, allowing you access to your personal area
• organisation of events, meetings, conferences and seminars, also geared to professional training
• various marketing activities, including the distribution of informational and promotional material, newsletters, publications and taking part in competitions with prizes
• management of surveys and questionnaires, also related to the level of customer satisfaction
• activities related to the stipulation and/or execution of contracts such as, but not limited to, invoicing - credit protection - administrative, managerial and organisational services
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional but any refusal to provide data will make it impossible to register with the Website and to use the services offered by Edilkamin SpA.
In relation to the above purposes, your data will be processed with the aid of ITC tools and on paper and, in any event, using tools and technical and organisational measures designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. We inform you that your personal data will be stored at the premises of the Data controller or of third-party companies which offer services of “Hosting” which, in the event, will be duly appointed as external processors.
Your personal data may be made known to parties that from time to time may be appointed by the Controller as “data processors” or “persons in charge of processing”.
Without prejudice to the above, your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
The processing does not provide for the transfer of data to non-EU countries or to international organisations.
The Data controller is:
Telephone number: +39 02 937621
Certified email email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the relevant paragraph will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes
As a data subject, you are entitled to ask the data controller to grant you access to your personal data, request its rectification or erasure, restrict the processing of the data concerning you and to object to the processing of your data; you are also entitled to data portability.
As a data subject, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time; pursuant to Art. 13 paragraph 2, sub-para. c) of the GDPR; the revocation of consent will not jeopardise the legitimacy of the processing based on consent prior to revocation.
As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Your rights may be exercised by simply sending a request to the Data controller via the PEC certified email as indicated above.