Cherie Up H
Pellet burning thermo-stove
Cherie Up H
Pellet thermo-stove produce hot water to feed radiators and under floor heating panels throughout the house and they can be combined with solar panels to create a modern heating system.
With ceramic sides, top and inserts color opaque white, bordeaux or dark grey.
Produces hot air (can be deactivated) to heat the room where it is installed.
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation.
• Cast iron and steel combustion chamber.
• Kit with built-in circulating pump, expansion vessel and safety valve
• Remote control with display
• hot air ventilation (modulable and deactivatable)
• Kit Wi-Fi
• GSM, allows for switching the stove on/off via mobile phone
• Produces sanitary hot water with optional accessories
• Telephone combiner for switching on and off remotely.
|useful output to the water||kW||3/11,8|
|Ø combustion product outlet||cm||8|
|Ø external air intake||cm||4|
|vol. that can be heated (depending on the type of system)||m³||420|