EK 130 M
Gas fireplace with ceramic glass resistant to high temperatures.
• Remote control with LCD display to adjust the room temperature and flame intensity. It allows you to manage the functions manually or to set the day/night timer.
• Minimum maintenance: the fireplace with pebbles or ceramic logs* and the glass front all remain clean.
• Fuel always available: with gas, you do not need to “stock up”.
• No waiting time: all you need to do is push a button and the flame is instant.
• Combustion air is taken from outside the home, so it does not impair the quality of air inside (installation type C11 or C31).
• The gas fireplace is also suitable for use in the bedroom (please refer to your own Country Laws).
• M = Natural gas model
|Technical data|| |
|visible flame W x H||cm||137x32|
|max/min heat capacity||kW||10/4|
|nominal/reduced heat output Pn||kW||7,3/2,9|
|consumption G20 Nom./Red. (M)||m³/h||1,057/0,423|
|consumption G31 Nom./Red. (L)||Kg/h||0,788/0,315|
|exhaust type||C11 - C31|
|STANDARD exhaust pipe diameter||cm||20|