Firebox® wood inserts are compact monobloc fireboxes, particularly suitable to be inserted into old, malfunctioning fireplaces and are also very easy to cover.
• When you want a firebox that on taking advantage of the heat of the fire transforms the fireplace into an economic means of heating
• When you want a quick practical and safe means to quadruplicate the heat efficiency of your open fire
• When you have the choice between natural convection heating (type N) or with forced ventilation (type V)
• When you want a quality firebox entirely in cast iron with steel structure
• Where space is precious
• Where there is a small flue (from Ø16 to Ø20 cm)
• For easy transport and installation in less than 2 hours, without the intervention of builders
• With a large ceramic glass door, which without removing the pleasure of seeing the fire, guarantees a rational exploitation of the heat and continuous functioning, also during the night, with minimum consumption of wood
• With the possibility of distributing hot air from the front panel or through two flexible aluminium pipes connected to the two upper outlets
• With the combustion product gate valve, equipped with automatic opening device and removable, o make flue cleaning easier.